Questions? Contact us via Live Chat.
Your online document printing specialist
Print any quantity - from 1 to 1,000+
Preview before ordering
Free UK courier delivery over £30
Doxzoo Ltd company #08683470
Date of issue: March 2018We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of Data Protection Legislation (meaning: (i) unless and until it is no longer applicable in the UK, the Data Protection Act 1998; (ii) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 206/679) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (iii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998), Doxzoo Limited is the data controller of your personal information.
Information that we may collect from you
- files provided by non-account customers will be stored for a period of 14 days from the date or production by Doxzoo for the purposes or reprinting;
- files provided by account customers can be stored for a period of 13 months from the date or production by Doxzoo for the purposes of reprinting;
- information that you provide by filing in forms on our Website (this includes information provided at the time of registration or ordering);
- information that you provide when completing e-commerce transactions;
- information for the purposes of delivering your ordered products;
- the documents, posters or other product you would like Doxzoo to print in accordance with your order;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- if you provide a review on a social media channel (e.g. facebook, Instagram, snapchat, reviews.co.uk) these may appear on the Doxzoo website;
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs interaction data and other communication data, the pages you access;
- information provided by you when you participate in any forum, discussion board or other social media function on the Website;
- technical information including: your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and
- storing your username and password as a cookie, to the extent you give us permission to do so.
Use of personal information
To the extent that the processing of your personal information is necessary in order for us to provide you with a service you have requested under a contract we have with you, we rely on that contract as the legal basis on which we process your personal information.
Otherwise, we rely on your consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information. We will seek your consent when you register for the Website and we may seek further consents from you from time to time on the Website or by contacting you in other ways, including by email.
We process personal information about you in relation to our Website for the following purposes and in the following ways:
- tailoring our service to your requirements and preferences;
- aggregating and anonymising (i.e. removing all identifiers which could otherwise be used to identify you) certain information about you and your use of the Website with that of other users and sharing this with carefully selected third parties. We may not limit such third parties’ use of such aggregated information except that we do require them to agree not to seek to make such data personally identifiable;
- using aggregated and anonymised information about you and your use of the Website to improve the Website;
- analysing information about you to subsequently use for marketing;
- processing e-commerce transactions, and
- delivering your products to you with information you have provided to us in your order.
Withdrawal of consent
Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data (for both non-account customers and account customers) will be retained by us for a maximum period of 24 months. Following this time, the Personal Data will be deleted.
The Website provides you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving marketing information from us or a third party (MailChimp/Facebook), or to opt in to receiving marketing information. We will inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for marketing purposes.
Where and how we store your personal information
The information we collect from you is held on severs physically located within the UK or the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We will use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information.
Whilst we will take every reasonable step to protect the files provided by users for the purposes of printing, we provide no guarantee to users that their files cannot become lost or corrupted. We recommend that users take adequate precaution to save these files.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not sell your personal information in a personally identifiable format to third parties without your prior consent.
We may share your personal information with selected third parties, including:
- PayPal and Stripe (for the purposes of completing e-commerce transactions);
- DPD (or any other delivery company we contract with from time to time) to deliver your products;
- any member of our group companies, which includes our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- prospective and actual successors in title to our business;
- suppliers and external agencies we engage to process information on our behalf;
- certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information;
- business partners and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you – for the purposes of processing your information on our behalf;
- analytics (such as Google analytics and Facebook pixels) and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website, and
- to the extent that disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority.
Personal information of minors
Cancellation of account
If your account is cancelled, by you or by us, this will result in the permanent deletion of your account from our Website. It will typically take up to one month to delete an account, however, we will inform you if this is likely to take longer. We will not retain any other data about you for any other purpose after deletion of your account.
We delete accounts of customers which are inactive for 13 months or longer.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or processing.
Changes to this Policy
Access to information
However, where a request is excessive, onerous or repetitive, it may take us longer than 30 days to process this request and we may charge you a reasonable fee. Where this is the case we will inform you.
Erasure or rectification of information
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation that requires processing of personal data by EU or member state law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, or scientific and historical research purposes or statistical purposes in so far as the erasure of the information would be likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of the archiving purposes in the public interest, or the scientific and historical research purposes or the statistical purposes, and
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to complain
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please send us an email on [email protected] or write to us at the following address: Doxzoo Limited, Lincoln Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3RQ.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your device when browsing a website. They contain data about the website session including pages viewed and actions taken. It also allows you to auto-login and store products in your basket to purchase at a later date.
These cookies help us to optimise user experience and ensure our website is catering to the requirements of our visitors.
As outlined below, we use a combination of session cookies, first party cookies and third party cookies.
First Party Cookies
Doxzoo uses the following first party cookies:
_doxzoo_session (a session cookie)
Third Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics to monitor website traffic and performance. Google Analytics data is anonymised and not personally identifiable.
Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
_ga (expires after 2 years)
_gat (expires after 10 minutes)
Google & Google Drive
Dropbox is available as an option during the file upload process.
Dropbox uses the following cookies:
We use Reviews.co.uk to process customer reviews.
Reviews.co.uk uses the following cookies:
We use Stripe to process customer payments.
Stripe uses the following cookies:
We use Intercom to provide a Live Chat and Help Center facility to our users.
Intercom uses the following cookies:
intercom-session (expires when the session ends)
intercom-lou (expires after 1 year)
intercom-id (expires when cookies are cleared)
We use Facebook pixels to send Facebook data for advertising purposes, to attract individuals that may be suited for business products or services. Pixel data is anonymised and not personally identifiable. The Facebook pixel receives these types of data:
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don't capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching, or conversion tracking.
If you do not wish to accept website cookies, there are several ways to manage them.
Cookie management differs by browser and device.
Several useful links for common browsers are shown below.