Welcome to Doxzoo.com - an easy to use online document and PDF printing service.
Upload, preview, configure and print your PDF files online in a few simple steps...
1. Select a document binding product
2. Check prices using our instant online price check tool
3. Upload your file(s) - if you need to upload more than one file, please register for a free Doxzoo account
4. Preview your document and configure your document printing settings
5. Design and configure covers
6. Add to basket
7. Repeat steps 1 to 5 for additional documents
8. Complete checkout and make payment via WorldPay or PayPal - once payment has been made, an automated Order Confirmation email will be sent to you.
9. Await delivery of your professionally bound documents!
PDF Printing Tips
PDF is our preferred file format for printing, however we can also accept Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher files.
Why upload PDF files for printing?
The PDF file format offers several advantage over Microsoft formats - including the ability to embed fonts. The layout will also remain consistent across all devices and content will not shift on the page.
This makes PDF ideal as a file format for printing.
In contrast, the appearance of a Microsoft document will vary depending on the PC used to read it, as well as the software version.
How can I convert my file to PDF?
Offline PDF Conversion Methods
Microsoft Word and other Microsoft programs allow users to export their document in PDF format.
For example, in Microsoft Word 2013 there are two ways to save your file as a PDF:
1. Select 'File' > 'Export' > 'Create PDF/XPS Document
2. Select 'File' > 'Save As' > Select The Folder > In 'Save As Type' Dropdown Select 'PDF'
View helpful screenshots in our guide to making a PDF using a Mac or PC with Microsoft Office 2007 onwards.
Online PDF Conversion Methods
If you are unable to export or save your file as a PDF on your PC/laptop, consider using a free online PDF conversion tool instead.
www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.net (JPG image to PDF conversion tool)
www.splitpdf.com (PDF page extractor)